PUREVO ist he advancement of the well proven Krauss-Maffei peeler centrifuge HZ Ph from ANDRITZ KMPT, a part of ANDRITZ Separation, which has been specifically developed for applications in the pharmaceutical industry. At ANDRITZ KMPT we have 25 years of experience with centrifuges in pharma design gathered from over 250 installations all over the world.
The PUREVO pharma centrifuge ensures maximum levels of product purity, yield, and flexibility. This centrifuge is not only ideally suited for the dewatering of products such as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), antibiotics, pharmaceutical intermediate products, and active substances, etc., it can also be used for solid/liquid separation in the area of food processing. In both cases, the PUREVO pharma centrifuge meets rigorous hygiene requirements and ensures utmost application flexibility due to quick and easy product changes.
- Specific pharma design ensures high hygienic standards
- No product contamination for high product purity
- Easy process monitoring for precise control and safety
- Fast product change enables optimal centrifuge utilization
- Maximum yield thanks to patented discharge concept
- High G-forces for faster processing
- Fast and easy installation, handling, and maintenance
- Extremely hygienic and easy-to-clean housing
- Clear hygienic separation of process and drive area
Designed for multi-product plants, CIP ability, 100% product discharge, ideal for clean room installation
- Pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals (APIs, antibiotics, pharmaceutical intermediate products, etc.)
- Special fields (vitamins, liquid crystals, etc.)
- Food (sweeteners, amino/fatty acids, etc.)