VetterTec offers spray dryers based on 30 years of experience and 150 references world-wide in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical and starch industry.
The special knowhow in the design of the atomizers provides high reliability and a sophisticated solution to give the particle characteristics for the desired application.
VetterTec is able to build spray dryers from pilot plant size to industrial units.
We provide a full range of spray drying units and services as:
- precise engineering and manufacturing
- project management from kick-off to commissioning
- expertise in atomization and particle engineering
- plant and process optimization
- plant commissioning
- test centres for customer trials (particle design)
- retrofits for efficiency improvement
- CFD flow simulations (e.g. for troubleshooting)
- after-sales service as well as spare parts
- training and seminars
VetterTec’s experienced team of spray drying experts is always dedicated to develop the best solution for the specific needs, as e.g. dust free powder, agglomerated powder etc.
With the deep know-how in particle engineering our customers are always getting particles of the desired shape, size and density.
Further we offer:
- werco® nozzle atomizer
- werco® rotary atomizer
- customized solution for each product
- tunes retention time
- integrated systems
- many different designs possible
The VetterTec spray dryers are designed to dry liquids to powder by means of an atomizer in a high efficient range.
This very gentle drying is mainly used to dry heat sensitive products.
The VetterTec spray dryers offer a high flexibility of design.
Atomisation is provided by centrifugal wheels, pressure nozzles or two-fluid nozzles.
This range of systems allows the specific particle size requirements to be met for each application.
Direct or indirect heating systems are supplied depending upon the industry standards for the product.
Inlet temperatures may range from 100°C for very heat sensitive products to 750°C for some inert chemicals.
Closed circuit and self-inertised dryers are supplied to allow organic solvents to be dried and to meet the environmental specifications.
Different chamber configurations are used along with a range of residence times to provide the desired particle size and moisture content in the finished powder.
Agglomerated products are produced by using integrated fluid beds, fines recycle systems and external fluid beds.. These powders are widely used in the food industries.
VetterTec spray dryers are reliably operating in the drying of:
- Fodder yeast
- Brewer's yeast, yeast extract and cells, malt extract
- Malto-dextrines, modified starches, soluble wheat proteins, polyols
- Pigments, dyestuffs, in-/organic chemicals, polymers
- Resins, catalysts, ceramics, tannins, lubricants
- Flavourings, soup mixes
- Gum arabic
- Herb extracts
- Protein hydrolysates
- Soya products
Your application is not on the list?
We have desired test facilities, combined with our long term experience in the drying
we would be pleased to consult for the best drying solution for your product.
Feel free to contact us or meet us at the Powtech 2019 in Nuremberg.