AirWatch monitors the air quality in production halls and warehouses using an optical, highly sensitive double-check laser process. The measured values - including the number and size distribution of the fine dust particles - are stored and evaluated in a cloud via mobile phone technology and can thus be displayed and evaluated anywhere on a PC, smartphone or tablet. The sensor counts and differentiates the dust particles according to their size distribution. On the other hand, it calculates extremely precise, weight-related values. It also detects dust particles smaller than 0.3 micrometers, which are particularly hazardous to health. The following four dust values provide precise information on air quality:
- Dust value for PM10 particles
- Dust value for PM2.5 particles
- The number of fine dust particles per m³ indoor air
- The distribution of the particles according to their size
An LED light display (green, yellow, red) on the AirWatch itself indicates the current air quality in a hall and informs whether pre-defined or legal limit values have been reached or not. If the limit values are exceeded, AirWatch independently controls other connected room ventilation and extraction systems via KEMPER-Connect and the cloud, thus ensuring efficient operation as required.
AirWatch thus provides permanent information on air quality in production halls - around the clock. The use of mobile radio technology ensures cloud-based machine-to-machine communication at all times and without any intervention in the company's own network - plug & play.
The advantages of room air monitoring are obvious:
- Control of legal requirements and self-imposed targets
- Energy cost savings through connection between AirWatch, Cloud and KEMPER room ventilation systems
- Security through documentation by means of detailed measurements and data storage
Strengthening trust in your own employees by demonstrating the effectiveness of occupational safety measures