+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
THE TOUGH, HARD WEARING AIRLOCK OR METERING SOLUTION
The RFS Series body is built from a single piece of hard wearing cast iron with bolts on side plates and a rotating, webbed rotor set within the body. This unique design enables the valve to opeate efficiently in both positive and negative pressure environments. In most cases the Anval Rotary Floating Shoe Series Valve offers up to 4 times the life of a standard Rotary valve, providing unparalleled value for high wearing applications.
Comes in varied sizes from 250mm to 750 mm as standard & customisable in larger sizes.
• Ultra heavy duty cast iron construction
• Ceramic tipped rotor to minimise wear
• Adjustable, hardened cast iron shoe
• Available in direct drive or chain drive
• Can withstand higher temperature
• Higher pressure handling capability
• Available in a range of speeds
• Can be customised to specific requirements
• ATEX version is also available.