+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The MPFM 4 Bulk Solids is a system for optimizing your gas-solid pneumatic conveying systems for industrial operation and design.
This tool is completely non-invasive and can come as a clamp on device for non-conductive conveying lines or an inline flanged device for conductive conveying lines. By placing the device at strategic locations along your pneumatic conveying lines, the mass flow rate of the bulk solids and preventative blockage detection can save you both time and money for costly downtime. In testing and design of new pneumatic systems, this device can also be used to study the flow velocities, distribution, and volume fractions of the bulk solids.
This product is on display at POWTech 2019!
- Bulk Solids Mass Flow Rate
- Preventative Blockage Detection
- Solids Velocity in Two Phase Flow
- Volume Fraction
- Solids Distribution
- Real Time Data and Analytics
- Low Energy
- Scalable to fit a 1" to 60" internal diameter pipe
- Sensors can be fabricated to warp or fit around odd shapes such as cones or elbows
- Easy clamp on installment for non-conductive process tubes
- Safe and radiation free
For full product information and case studies performed with this product, visit us at: https://www.tech4imaging.com/multiphase-flow/multi-phase-flow-meter-conveying/