+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
1. A regrind, to a defined size, without larger grain size deviations to create.
2. Do not work against a resistance / energy usage & reduce wear costs.
3. A large prebreaking zone with a sharp and gentle intake angle.
4. Optimum grinding surface usage.
5. Milling without aspiration air.
6. Lowest energy requirement.
All the above requirements are by our newly developed Disc mill type
Disc-Mill DM 800 fully met.
A pair of rollers, with trapezoidal grinding discs, work together.
The geometry of the washers ensures a large break-off surface
with a sharp intake angle and subsequent large grinding surface.
The desired structure size is achieved by a step less adjustment
of the grinding gap by 2 synchronous linear motors.
The grinding gap can be adjusted during full performance.
Very different versions of gaps are depending on the
mill base and desired grinding result available.
Due to the widely working grinding discs, an exceptional friction
produces effect is generated.
This achieves gentle grinding.
Aspiration of the grinding machine is not required, neither with large throughputs.
Due to large pre-crushing and grinding zones with corresponding shear effect,
without having to work against a resistance, our grinding result is,
at lowest Power requirement, very good.