+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The Rotary - Shear Mill is a highly efficient solution in rubber industry, since it has been developed for complete recycling of vulcanized rubber waste. The obtained fine and ultra-fine powders from such wastes grinding can be used as an active additive for substitution of caoutchouc or another base material in rubber compound without loss of quality of final product.
The main competitive features of our mill:
+Two types of simultaneous impacts on processed material to increase efficiency: shifting and particle collision, due to creation of vortices.
+ The high-energy efficiency class (from 0,5 kWh per 1 kg)
+ High reliability, operating time to service from 1000 to 4000 hours.
+ Compact size and small weight of the mill
+ Due to the high level of automation, one operator is sufficient to service the mill.
+ The analogues of such equipment do not exist.
The main technical data:
- Productivity: 20-40 kg/h euro-pallets)
- Operating personnel: 1 person
- Size range of final product: D95 from 0 to 500 microns (depending on the type of raw material)
- Size of the input raw material: 5-10 mm
- Power consumption: 15 kWh
- The size of occupied area: 2000x1200x1200 mm (two
- Amount of noise: 70-80 dB
Fields of application:
1) Complete recycling of rubber wastes;
2) Production of ingredients for rubber compounds;
3) Chemical industry;
4) The creation of new composite materials..
Examples of processed materials:
1) Silicone rubber;
2) Fluoride rubber;
3) Tire and general use rubber.
Technology and equipment are patented.