+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Process Control System SENTIS.NET®
We have developed the process control system SENTIS.NET® for administration and monitoring of various production processes in modern industrial companies.
- Recipe and order management system as server-client solution.
- Material tracking and stock management.
- The universal solution for all mixing processes in the chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, rubber and food industry.
Client / Server
- SENTIS.NET® is a client / server based process control system to administrate and
- observe various production processes in modern industrial firms. It integrates a variety of automation systems (such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Fanuc, etc.) and transfers reference data and actual values to the respective PLC.
MES and ERP
- SENTIS.NET® combines the function of an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and parts of an ERP system (Enterprise-Resource-Planning) or rather is the interface to an ERP (such as AS400, SAP, Blending, etc.).
- SENTIS.NET® enables traceability of production processes of all components involved, from raw material storage up to the finished product. This ensures a verifiable quality control and therefore the product liability law is taken into account.
- SENTIS.NET® SENTIS.NET manages all production relevant information in a central database (MySQL, Oracle, MSQL etc.). Thus, it is ensured that all production lines access the latest data. This makes SENTIS.NET a „real-time process control system“.
- Business objectives for implementation of modern production lines:
- On-time delivery
- Short pass-through times
- High capacity utilization
- Low stocks and workshop resources
- Prompt delivery
- High flexibility
- Smooth capacity utilization
- High traceable quality with batch tracking
Areas of application
- The modular process control system SENTIS..NET® is used in various areas such as:
- Plastic Industry
- Rubber Industry
- Plaster and mortar industry
- Small-component systems
- Press controls
- Glass Industry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Drying systems
- Pharma Industry
- Chemical Industry