+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Magnetic separators with a 2 and 3 sleeve magnet unit
The magnetic bars are protected by sleeves made of special plastic. These sleeves ensure an easy removal of the magnetic particles and ensure optimal protection of the magnetic bars. The housing has an inlet DN 150 at the top and a DN 200 outlet at the bottom.
The Clamp compounds can be specified by the customer according to e.g. DIN 32676, ISO 2852, BS 4825-3, ASEPTIC in accordance with DIN 11864-3. The housing is made of 1.4404 material and made out of the solid steel. It is specially shaped for the material flow and the magnetic field.
- Measuring logs for magnetic bars (surface flux density of 1.12 Tesla)
- Surface roughness – measurement log
- Pressure test protocol
- CE Declaration of Conformity / Installation Declaration
- Use of the magnetic separators approved in hazardous areas
TÜV SÜD Test specification EN 1127-1: 2011
- Silicone and plastic with FDA certificate
- Material certificates 3.1 / 2.2
Accessories for the magnetic separator:
2. Portable cleaning box for magnetic bars with sleeves
The cleaning box is an optimal aid for cleaning the protective sleeve unit.
Particles are rinsed with a liquid from the sleeves and collected into the bottle via the collecting container.
The particles then enter the laboratory in a bound form.
1. Wall mountings for magnet units for storage
The wall holder is used to store the magnetic inserts.