Hurricane geometries maximize powder collection for each different application, while minimizing reentrainment and keeping pressure drop at reasonable levels.
These high efficiency cyclones are the output of nonconvex nonlinear problems formulated and solved after years of work in partnership with the Faculty of Engineering of Porto.
A single Hurricane is more efficient than any other known cyclone available in the market for the same pressure drop.
- Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Food Ingredients
- Mineral Processing
- Milling and Drying Processes
- Steel and Ferrous Alloys
- Clinker Cooler Air Dedusting
- Calcination Processes
- Air Caption and Dedusting
- High Temperature Separation Processes