+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
WET METHOD: PARTICLE SIZE – PARTICLE COUNTING – PARTICLE SHAPE.
The particle counter by flow FC200S + HR was designed to count the number of particles per mL. Designed on the principle of image analysis, it is also used for morphological analysis. Thus, we can accurately identify each type of particle population in suspensions. For example, in a suspension of particles, it will be easy to identify and differentiate particles or droplets of water droplets or bubbles of air or other pollution.
The FC200S + HR, benefits from the latest developments for the measurement of particle size from 200 nm.
· Designed to work under hood.
· Counting by image analysis technique.
· Particles pictures.
· Optical Bench resolution (from 200 nm detection).
· Monochromatic light.
· Injection with pipette tip or tubing.
· Dedicated Software Callisto.
· Control with Portable computer.
NEW ABSOLUTE COUNT Flowcell.
· Calibrated flowcell thickness.
· Special design + absolute count tracking.
· Particle size distribution in number and volume.
· Particle shape analysis.
· More than 50 parameters analysis.
TRACKING ALGORITHM AGGREGATE.
This new algorithm can track the trajectory of particle. Aggregates of different densities and shapes have different mobilities. Thus the risk to count the same particle is high. With this algorithm, the particles are identified and counted just one time. Thus, we propose an absolute count 100% free overcounting.