COMBER Turbodry® - Series TD 0.8/1.1 - TD 40/60
The Turbodry agitated vacuum pan dryer has proven to be excellent for the drying of sensitive, pasty and other “difficult” products that pass through a highly viscous stage during the drying process. The dryers have proven to be particularly suited for the drying of heat sensitive products as well as products with fragile crystal structure and thus sensitive to shear forces. Excellent product discharge and shortest cycle times.
Special properties for the customer’s benefit:
- In compliance with cGMP and FDA guidelines, also in aseptic/ steam sterilizable versions
- Shortest possible drying times, suitable for the drying of sensitive, pasty, sticky and other “diffcult” products such as those turning highly viscous during the drying process
- Simultaneous axial and radial agitator movements permit uniform mixing of the entire product mass, without the formation of lumps or balls
- Double mechanical seal, dry running contacting or non-contacting lift-off or liquid lubricated, externally interchangeable
- Agitator supported by the top head, with the seal in contact with the vapors only