Pharma Design - Series V 1000 - 1250 BP
Vertical peeler centrifuges type V 1000 – 1250 BP in cGMP execution are mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry. The process housing opens and closes automatically, thus enabling the complete inspection of all components in the process area. Cleaning is carried out by means of an effective, fully automated CIP system and it is complete with the flooding of the process enclosure if necessary. The GMP and specification compliant documentation ensures optimum qualification.
Special properties for the customer´s benefit:
- Small footprint
- cGMP compliant
- Automatic opening, respectively closing of the process housing
- Optimised product discharge
- Automatic CIP cleaning
- Easy accessibility of all machinery parts in contact with the product
Chemical Design - Series V 800 - 1600 BC
The vertical peeler centrifuges types V 800 BC – V 1600 BC are used for uninterrupted operation with high throughput rates in the chemical and fine chemical industries. As with the horizontal centrifuge series, for the vertical peeler centrifuges a wide selection of baskets with different diameters is available.
Special properties for the customer’s benefit:
- Excellent adaptability to changing products
- High throughputs
- Separation through filtration or sedimentation
- Low residual moisture levels through high spinning factor