Laser Diffraction | Particle Size and Particle Size Distribution from 0.25 µm to 3,500 µm
MYTOS integrates the established core technologies of HELOS laser diffraction and RODOS dry dispersion in a single robust body: a process-proven laser diffraction sensor for dry powders ranging from 0.25 µm to 3,500 µm. In combination with continuously operating sampling system TWISTER a complete integration into the processing pipe is realised making it a true in-line solution delivering representative results. Alternatively, MYTOS may be operated on-line either with TWISTER, MIXER, L-probes or existing sampling solutions. Integrated at-line operation in automated lab environments is succeeded with vibratory feeder VIBRI. For instance, typical applications comprise milling operations or spray granulation.
MYTIS is first choice for granules or fragile particles. It combines HELOS laser diffraction technology with gravitational disperser GRADIS in a robust industrial system for a size range from 0.5 µm to 3,500 µm.
The process-specific laser diffraction sensors find a wide range of applications from cement to pharmaceuticals, from roughest industrial conditions to GMP environments. If required, both systems may be configured for ATEX zones.
- RODOS at MYTOS | injection disperser for finest, even cohesive powders | 0.25 µm to 3,500 µm
- GRADIS at MYTOS | gravity disperser for coarser, even fragile dry particulate systems | 0.5 µm to 3,500 µm
- VIBRI | vibratory feeder for precise dosing with adaption to proprietary sampler or for manual feeding (in at-line combination with MYTOS)
- TWISTER | dynamic, representative sampler for installation in process pipes (in-line or or on-line in combination with MYTOS)
- MIXER | static mixer for representative sampling behind screw feeder or feeding
- L-probes | compact sampler with blow back unit or with pivoting option
Innovative Superior Performance
MYTOS | TWISTER & Co. bundle innovative technologies for superior performance and foresighted capacity planning:
- Efficient dry dispersion ensuring complete dispersion for fine, even cohesive powders down to the submicron range with MYTOS
- Gentle dispersion for fragile granules up to the coarse millimeter range with MYTIS
- Real-time particle size analysis with laser diffraction of perfectly dispersed powders with up to 2,000 measurements per second
- Representative sampling in or out of process pipes in the diameter range from 38 to 660 mm at product temperatures of up to 150°C with TWISTER
- Comparability to the established off-line laser diffraction system HELOS | RODOS that share the same core components for a valid method transfer