Metal separator for installation on injection molding machines or extruders
The PLASTRON 05 K metal separator was developed for the examination of plastic granulates, ground material and powders for metallic foreign bodies. It is used in the injection molding and extrusion areas for slow-flowing material columns.
Both the detector and the ejection unit have been specially developed for this area of use. This results in top performance data for precision, operating reliability and ease of cleaning.
- Failsafe storage of all system parameters
- Digital signal processing for best detection
- Process- and condition monitoring
- Standardised system for a wide area of use
- Robust construction for maximum lifetime
- Highest precision in long-term operation
- Fast ejector for minimized material loss
- Dismantle without tools
- All components are easily accessible
Further information on the PLASTRON 05 K metal separator can be found on plastron.mesutronic.de.