Sack Tipping Station and Vibratory Check Screener for Large Volume Requirements
The Sievmaster Easilift sack tipping station has been designed with a powered dust hood to minimise heavy lifting.
Used together with the Slimline vibratory check screener, this machine features an inclined sack rest table for low level bag tipping.
Up to 25kg worth of product can be dispensed at once for check screening into containers, static weigh bins, convey systems or mixers.
Features & Benefits
- Wet or dry applications & liquid separation
- Power lift hood – no heavy lifting or awkward sleeve connections
- Self-sealing silicone diaphragm that provides a dust tight interface
- Large griddle protects mesh
- Inclined sack rest table to ensure all powders are captured for screening
- Constructed from FDA compliant materials
- Low maintenance/running costs
- No tool quick change screens
- Easy clean, no crevices
- Noise level less than 70 dBA in use
- Optional wheeled base
- Dust suppression lid for container/bin of choice
- Connection to vacuum transfer systems or any other convey equipment
- Rare earth under screen magnets for SM550 model (drawer type outlet magnet for SM950 model)
- Ultrasonic deblinding system
- Integrated dust extraction and filtration units