+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Vibratory Check Screener, Available in Four Diameters
The Sievmaster Slimline vibratory sieve is designed for check screening both wet and dry applications.
Used alone on a mobile frame or built into production lines, this sieve can be used in conjunction with bulk bag dischargers, IBC containers, screw conveyors and rotary valves..
The larger the diameter, the higher the throughput.
Features & Benefits
- Easy clean design, no crevices
- FDA compliant material
- ATEX approved on all sizes as standard
- No tool quick change screens
- Noise level less than 70 dBA in use
- Low maintenance/running costs
- All stainless-steel body and contact parts
- Available in 550, 950, 1250 & 1550 diameters
- Rare earth under screen magnets for 550 model (drawer type outlet magnet for 950, 1250 & 1550 models)
- Mobile stands designed to suit installation
- Sack tipping station
- Oversize removal outlet
- Vacuum/Pressure transfer model
- Ultrasonic deblinding system