CPC Hammer Mills
- Hammer mills are used for crushing medium-hard and soft materials (coal, limestone, gypsum, clay, marl, salts, phosphates, etc.).
- The processing of feed material with increased moisture is also possible in CPC hammer mills.
- Grinding drying by feeding hot process gas (e.g. flue gas from a combustion) into the hammer mill
Mode of operation
- To break coarse grain, the feed material is caught by the impact hammers and thrown against the upper area of the grinding wall (impact wall).
- In the middle area of the grinding wall, the material to be ground is ground and shaped
- In the lower area, the material to be ground can be classified by using a grinding grate (usually bar grate depending on the application, optional)
- Modular hammer design consisting of hammer handle and hammer head (separate replacement of hammer heads)
- Long service life due to bimetal hammer heads made of an extremely hard chrome alloy on a tough hard carrier material
- The rigidity of the rotor is achieved by high preload (several 100 to) during production, thus no deflection even at widths of up to 3 meters.
- The rotor is dynamically balanced according to DIN 1940 quality G6.3
- Drive by means of V-belt or direct drive
- Reversible direction of rotation, thus extending maintenance intervals, longer travel times and reduced spare parts costs due to use of the hammer heads on both sides
- The grinding gap can be adjusted from the outside.
- Very good accessibility due to hydraulically foldable grinding walls for inspection and maintenance.
- The adherence of moist adhesive material on the grinding walls can be prevented by heating with electrically heated thermal oil (option)
- A local operating station with control and monitoring function (PLC) is standard equipment.
- The bearings are lubricated by a central lubrication station.
- The hammer mill can be mounted on a base plate with vibration dampers (option)
- Optional sound enclosure for sound pressure level <80 dB(A), maintenance-friendly design with quick-release fasteners.