+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The Wet Separator NAS is predestined for the separation of all those substances which cannot or only with great difficulty be separated in a dry process. In the machining of Aluminium, for example, explosive dusts which must be safely bonded and extracted occur.
The material reaches the suction nozzles in the mixer where it can be bonded in a generated water vortex and be discharged via a container or drain valve. The extracted dusts go through a multi-phase filtration process and are reliably separated out. The cleaned air can subsequently be fed back into the room again. Perfectly matched components guarantee maximum performance with low energy consumption. This makes the wet separators from ULMATEC one of the safest solutions in dealing with flammable or explosive materials.
- Modular system
- Various capacities
- Low space requirements
- Large inspection door (maintenance, cleaning)
- Easy discharge disposal
- Low energy/water consumption
- Water-contacting components made from stainless steel
- Automatic water level management and filling
- Suitable for explosive dust (e.g. aluminum)
- Stainless steel dust possible with air recirculation
The modular system now offers more than 2.5 million product variants,ensuring you get a customized suction solution for numerous applications!
- Feet, fork lift flap, wheels
- H-14 post filter
- Interfaces left or right
- Carbon filter
- Various controls (multilingual)
- Special sound insulation
- Discharge via mobile container or drain cock
- Customized plant color