+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The IGF is a fully automatic bagging system designed specifically for filling and closing readymade open-mouth bags.
Because of its particularly small and compact dimensions, it can be installed in any existing production environment.
The IGF bagging lines are highly versatile: the self-adjusting features of the various components of the system allow the same machine to fill and perfectly close flat or gusseted bags in a range of 10/25/50 kg, made of paper, PE or PP raffia.
THE IGF CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH NUMEROUS BAG-CLOSING PROCESSES:
SIMPLE SEWN CLOSING
STITCHING AND APPLICATION OF STRING
STITCHING AND APPLICATION OF CREPE TAPE
STITCHING AND APPLICATION OF ADHESIVE TAPE
The IGF can be coupled with either net or gross weighers using gravity, belt or screw-feed systems, depending on the product to be bagged.
To minimize setup times, the PLC-assisted format change is fully automatic - in just 90 seconds - without any operator intervention whatsoever.
Our IGF comes complete with inspection doors and safety devices compliant with the current EC regulations.
- Comb system to vibrate the bag bottom during filling
- Upper-level bag-vibrating system using the bag-holder
- Label device for computer labels printed in real time or pre-printed labels
- Ticket machine for self-adhesive labels
- Ticket machine for labels to be sewn on the upper bag edge
- Stainless steel for parts in contact with aggressive products
- Dust hoods
- Deaeration probes for aerated products.