+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Inflatable Spherical valve
The REDC Inflatable Spherical valve has a world-wide reputation for reliability. This results from its simple, cavity-free construction which is designed to minimize the possibility of material build-up within the valve body. The same, simple design philosophy also eases the task of preventative routine maintenance and makes any parts replacement a quick and simple task.
• Full bore unobstructed material flow.
• Simple, fully proven design.
• Can cut through moving or static columns of material.
• Wide range of valve sizes: 50mm (2”) to 300mm (12”).
• Forms pressure tight seal when closed.
• Can cope with pressures up to 30 bar.
• Can handle material temperatures from –20ºC to +480ºC
• Long operating life.
• Up to 1,000,000 cycles between major overhauls with most materials.
• Low maintenance.
• Ready availability of spare parts.
Full Bore Material Flow
Totally unrestricted full bore material flow is assured through the unique design of the half spherical assembly. A mere quarter turn is sufficient to move from the fully closed to the fully open position. This action positions the half spherical completely clear of the material flow path.
• Abrasive • Toxic • Hazardous
• Friable • Cohesive • Detergents
• Minerals • Ores • Chemicals
• Ash • Granules • Powders