+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
We build hot gas generators and industrial combustion chambers on the basis of many years of research and development. Our hot gas generators can be used for drying a broad range of products such as cement, limestone, animal feed, grass, etc.
The burner is primarily designed for the combustion of pulverised materials, such as lignite, biomass, sludge, etc. But gaseous and liquid fuels can be used as well. Depending on the design, automatic switching between fuels is possible without modifications and the associated downtime. The use of alternative fuels allows for considerable cost savings and long-term planning. In regions where lignite is mined, pulverised lignite is a cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative.
Even the largest hot gas generator can be built without refractory liners. They are durable and completely impervious to rapid temperature changes. The use of return gas is possible and, in addition to lowering fuel costs, also saves filter costs.
We are able to delivery the complete system as a turn-key solution, offering you a maximum degree of planning reliability.
- Free choice of fuel (atomized, gaseous, liquid) - also in combination
- Instant power demand and rapid load changes
- Compact design
- Position (horizontal/vertical) selectable
- Low-maintenance and high system availability
- Use of process air/return air for lower fuel consts and filter costs
- Thermal disposal of climate-damaging waste gases
- Ensured shortfall of all emission limits
- Self-contained PLC controll with a data interface for BUS connection in an existing process control system