+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
ELECTRIC PNEUMATIC CONVEYORS
Electric pneumatic conveyors generate vacuum through side channel blowers. Compliant with Regulation
1935/2004, they can be used in the food and pharmaceutical industry. The range includes:
- 3VT Series - conveyor for powder mixtures up to 500 kg/h and/or grains smaller than 1 mm. No demixing of the material.
- 9505 Series - blowing-based conveyor for empty capsules.
- A128X Series with single-phase brush motor - conveyor for materials up to 300 kg/h and grains larger than 1 mm.
- PCT421FG Series - conveyor, to transfer fragile products to the packaging machine.
- Modular systems: custom-made solutions for specific applications. The “Modular system” line includes custom-made solutions for specific applications.
COMPRESSED AIR PNEUMATIC CONVEYORS
Vacuum generation within this type of pneumatic conveyor is carried out by using compressed air systems. This system has a low noise level, high flexibility of use and it takes up less space. Thanks to the vacuum generation technology, the pump feed compressor’s energy consumption is similar to that of electric systems. The standard line guarantees a very high level of hygiene. Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, it is ideal when a perfect balance between performance, compactness and low maintenance is required. This range is equipped with the “S series” pump, with a capacity up to 3100 kg/h. The premium line is employed where an optimal level of technology, efficiency and hygiene is required. All the parts in contact with the material, except for the gaskets and the filter, are made of AISI 316L stainless steel; the “H Series” pump is even more efficient, in terms of energy consumption, and it can transport up to 2600 kg/h.