A safety-containment type AB G with the ABARCON AirBarrier air system which protects operator and room from product emissions and the product from emissions from operator and room.
The GMP-compliant system is modular and can be configured to meet various requirements, e.g. for weighing and refilling of high potential API's.
The displayed device consists of the following modules:
- Compartment with two front-sided doors
- Single-piece workbench with circumferential deep-drawn upstand for easy cleaning
- Lifting devices, available as lifting device with integrated scale
- Horizontally slidable glass pane with glove ports
- Exhaust air filters F9 / H13 integrated into the rear wall, equipped for low-contamination filter change (bag in – bag out system)
- Supply air filter H14
- Indication of filter clogging by magnehelic pressure gauges
- Waste disposal with inliner system on the side
The maximum product exposition with an OEL < 10 µq/m3, also with a free front opening of 900mm, is confirmed by a neutral and certified organisation.
The cleanroom class inside the working area has been measured as ISO class 5 according to EN ISO 14644.
ATEX conform versions as well as stainless steel / PP versions are available.
The AirBarrier system can be configured in dimensions and equipment to comply with various requirements.