maximum personnel protection = minimum product exposition
ABARCON AirBarrier series Efficiency is the result of the integration of our advanced AirBarrier technology into the body of a standard laboratory fume hood.
The Air Barrier Efficiency is the optimal solution where a personal protection according to the guidelines of EN 14175-3 or a product protection according to cleanroom class ISO 5 referring to EN ISO 14644 have to be ensured reliably.
For the Air Barrier Efficiency AB E, a robust containment capability of 0,35 – 0,42 ppm with a free front opening of 890 mm height has been confirmed by a neutral and certified organisation.
The vertical AirBarrier at the containment's front opening, between personnel and product, is the foundation for the secure and reliable protection level of this technology.
The applications for the Air Barrier are for example:
- Weighing and refilling of Powders and Liquida
- Containment of emitting equipment, also in compliance with a cleanroom zone
- Prevention of an explosive atmosphere in the installation area
Various options are available such as:
- Double-staged exhaust air filters with poor-contamination filter change
- Diverse air ventilation variants
- Horizontal slidable pane, width 800mm, with 2 glove ports and gloves for carry-over protection
- Horizontal slidable pane, width 400m for splash- and splinter protection
- Ionization unit for the laminar supply air in the working area
- media throughputs in the sides as well as plugs and media connections as available for standard laboratory fume hoods
- Waste disposal on the sides, available also with inliner system