+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Fully automated Inline Sampler with OEB level
Sampling in containment area poses major challenges for users and operating personnel. On one hand, systems must always remain closed due to the toxic substances contained; otherwise it must be opened for sampling. This is currently only possible under high safety precautions and protective clothing. With its automated inline sampling system, REMBE® Kersting GmbH offers maximum safety and comfort in order to increase process efficiency. The sampling point and collecting container are separated from the process by pneumatic squeeze valves. The individual samples are collected in an endless tube and packaged for safe transportation to the laboratory for analyzing reproducible samples.
- The sampling is controlled by pneumatic squeeze valves.
- Tightness test according to DIN 12266-1 P12 leak rate A including protocol.
- Pinch valves are approved for Ex zones 20/21.
- Pneumatic cylinders with ATEX approval for use in hazardous areas 20/21.
- Pressure monitoring of the intermediate chamber with pressure transmitter approved according ATEX product guideline 2014/34 / EU.
- Filter system for pressure equalization of the sample intermediate chamber with filter class H13.
- Compressed air accumulator including safety circuit to keep the pneumatically operated pinch valves closed in the event of a pressure drop.
- The antistatic sample collection tube has a length of 20 m. An OEB 4 level is guaranteed.