+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Weighing solution for conveyor belts
Mode of operation
The weight of the material on the conveyor belt acts on the measuring roller chair attached to the weighing frame. A load cell with overload protection converts the weight signal into a voltage signal. An optional belt speed tachometer on the bottom of the belt measures the current speed of the conveyor. Next, an electronic weighing unit processes the weight signal in relation to the conveyor belt speed. The conveyor capacity is displayed in “t/h” and the selected count in “t” (tons), e.g. in quantity per day/per month/per year.
UNIBAND® is a conveyor belt weighing unit made from stainless steel for weighing different, continuous material flows. The solution is easy to integrate into conveyor systems and offers a cost effective method of measuring the flow rate and consumption of any bulk material. Due to its low installation height, UNIBAND® scales can be integrated into any conveyor system. UNIBAND® weight measurements are an effective way of optimizing processes in stone, soil and food processing as well as the chemicals industry. Outstanding accuracy and maintenance-free components were top priorities during the development process. UNIBAND® can be used with all conveyor belt widths from 350 to 2,400 mm and conveyor capacities from 4 t/h to 5,000 t/h. It is an effective tool for controlling processes, managing inventories and reducing material losses. Made entirely from stainless steel, UNIBAND® is extremely rugged, wind- and weather-proofed.
- Easy to integrate into existing conveyor belt constructions due to low installation height.
- Dimensions can be adapted to individual requirements.
- Suitable for use in challenging process environments made exclusively from stainless steel
- Subsequent adjustments can be performed by the customer.
- Virtually no wear and tear, as there are no pivot bearings.
- Extremely rugged and corrosion-resistant: with a mounted and fully encapsulated, laser-welded strain gauge transducer.
- For use in a hazardous area