The sorption test instruments of the SPS series are integrated systems for automatic gravimetric determination of the water vapour sorption and desorption of multiple samples in a test atmosphere with controlled temperature and humidity.
Unique features of the SPS systems:
• Simultaneous measurement of up to 23 samples
• High accuracy and reproducibility with sample quantities from 3 mg up to 220 g
• Excellent surface-to-volume ratio of the samples for optimised sorption kinetics
• Drift compensation of the balance with internal reference
• Parallel samples for separate analyses can be taken while measurement is running
• The SPS instruments are easy to operate and enable reliable measurements with very high accuracy.