ISOLATION SOLUTIONS FOR ASEPTIC FILL FINISH LINES
Combined with automated filling systems for liquids or powders, isolation technology minimizes the direct human intervention in the processing area and is now a technology that is being increasingly and rapidly adopted by the pharma industry.
Internationally recognized as expert in advanced aseptic processing applications, IMA LIFE has gained a wealth of experience in Cross Contamination Control and can offer a solid understanding of the risks associated with the handling of potent and cytotoxic compounds.
IMA LIFE production range also includes the ideal solution to perform Sterility Tests, drastically decreasing false positive results. Designed for QC Labs, pharma production and pharmacies, the IMA LIFE sterility test isolators are equipped with unidirectional air flow system and guarantee a constant positive pressure gradient between the chambers and the external lab environment.
The use of this technology on filling machines offers obvious economic advantages as well as operating benefits while assuring higher product sterility level as well as operator’s safety.
Isolation Technology in 10 points:
- Wall isolator – fully integrated on machine base plate – no interface required
- Single wall principle
- Sloped isolator base plate – improved cleanability
- Fully integrated equipment design
- Easy access to equipment operating groups
- Highly ergonomic
- Dedicated HVAC System (customized design, flexible, modular)
- Customized H202 cycles
- BAG-IN/BAG-OUT HEPA filters in return ducts in case of toxic products
- Spray nozzles and guns for isolator and equipment cleaning