+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
ANDRITZ Fluidized Bed Drying Systems – the optimum drying solution for your process
Our specialists choose the most appropriate drying process on the basis of the specific production process and the required product´s properties.
- Vibrating fluidized beds are used for products that are difficult to fluidize due to broad particle size distribution, increased product moisture or irregular particle shape.
- Stationary fluidized beds are used for products with good handling properties. There are almost no restrictions on size for these types of dryer.
- Fluidized beds with inbed heat exchangers are preferably used for high evaporation rates at a low temperature level.
Benefits of ANDRITZ Fluidized Bed Drying Systems
- Wide range of dryer types
- Maximum energy efficiency from projectspecific design
- Customized product quality
- Tailormade systems to meet your particular needs