+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
No. 1 in powder wetting
Induction of powder, wetting and dispersing – with the YSTRAL Conti-TDS
Dust- and loss-free powder container emptying, powder transporting and then wetting and dispersing down to a complete des-agglomeration are realised within a single machine – the YSTRAL Conti-TDS.
Powders are not only wetted but dispersed into a liquid under vacuum. The formation of agglomerates is avoided. Higher efficiency incorporation of the raw materials and a better quality of the products are the natural result.
The combination of processing steps in one machine results in an enormous potential for process rationalising.
The essential advantages:
- Production times are minimised
- Partial processing steps are completely eliminated
- Cost of production is reduced
- Clean process due to dust- and loss-free powder induction, even for difficult to wet, sticky or dusty powders
- Induction and dispersing of powders directly from silo (with intermediate buffer), Big Bag, hopper, sack, barrel, etc.
- No adhesion to the vessel or installed components
- Fast and reproducible adjustment of the products due to an immediate and complete incorporation of the raw materials
- No induction of false air – powder transportation under vacuum in the dense phase
The function of the YSTRAL Conti-TDS:
- The YSTRAL Conti-TDS is based on the principle of an YSTRAL Inline dispersing machine.
- A special rotor-stator-system builds up a high vacuum and inducts powders dust- and loss-free directly into the liquid.
- The inducted powder immediately becomes dispersed under high shear.
More information under: www.ystral.com/en/our-machines/conti-tds/