+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The DYNO®-MILL Multi Lab, our Laboratory and small production mill convinces with the following features:
- Continuous or discontinuous operation with a versatile laboratory mill attributable to different, easy-to change grinding containers. Grinding containers with volumes of 0.15l, 0.3l, 0.6l and 1.4l are available.
- Two grinding principles in one mill with either the KD agitator discs or the patented DYNO® Accelerators.
- The flexible grinding concept means that it is possible to scale up to all DYNO®-MILL production mills that are based on the same principle.
- The ideal equipment for every product with the choice of the widest possible range of materials for the components that come in contact with the product.
- Guaranteed long service life and no metal contamination with the use of high-quality ceramic components.
- Easy handling – the MULTI LAB can be dismantled and changed to a different mill configuration in a few simple operations.
- GMP-compliant design – very easy to clean with a minimum of cleaning fluid.
- Mill is easy to operate thanks to well-designed control system – quantifying and monitoring operational data with the modern WAB VIEW process control system.
The DYNO®-MILL Multi Lab covers today’s requests in the wet grinding and dispersing technique and is finding the use in the following industries:
- Food industry
- Paper industry
- Life Science
- Microelectronics, semiconducter
- Ceramics – Dental fillings
- Ink jet inks
- Automobile paints
- Pigments und dyes
- Printing inks
- Paints and varnishes
Further service offers the WAB in the field of validation. The necessary qualification documents (DQ, IQ, OQ) or certificates of process-relevant machine components (calibrations- and material certificates) or realization of the FactoryAcceptanceTests and Site AcceptanceTests are part of the WAB service too.