+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Since more than 40 years the company Willy A. Bachofen AG Maschinenfabrik, also known under the name WAB, has been the unchallenged specialist in the grinding and dispersing technology with its world-famous DYNO-MILL®.
WAB succeeded in developing a new small agitator bead mill with the new DYNO-MILL® RESEARCH LAB which permits
- to disperse and to grind of liquid and viscous products down the micron- and nano ranges
- to produce small product batches from 100ml, 250ml and 500ml in a continuous or in a discontinuous process.
- to grind products metal-free with the ceramic execution made of zirconium oxide / silicon carbide.
- to sterilize the complete, closed grinding unit in a autoclave separately
- also to use smallest grinding media of the size 0.1mm
Even at the early stages of the product development it is possible with the DYNO®-MILL RESEARCH LAB to receive a clear statement about the achievements of product quality i.e. particle distribution, grain sizes, viscosity etc.
These properties and demands to the wet fine grinding and dispersing is finding the use in the following industries:
- Food industry
- Paper industry
- Life Science
- Microelectronics, semiconducter
- Ceramics – Dental fillings
- Ink jet inks
- Automobile paints
- Pigments und dyes
- Printing inks
- Paints and varnishes
Beside the well thought-out construction and concept of this DYNO-MILL® RESEARCH LAB WAB offers a modern process control which records all process relevant datas and allows the process on a PC.
Further service offers the WAB in the field of validation. The necessary qualification documents (DQ, IQ, OQ) or certificates of process-relevant machine components (calibrations- and material certificates) or realisation of the FactoryAcceptanceTests and Site AcceptanceTests are part of the WAB service too.