+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Allgaier fluidised-bed driers are available either for continuous or batch drying. These machines are very often used as vibratory fluidised-bed driers. They can be adapted to match the specific properties of the products to be dried and of the process in which they are to be used.
Before selection of the optimum drier, we recommend that customers take advantage of the advice offered by our specially trained and experienced team of engineers or have tests carried out at our Technical Centre. The company's scope of delivery includes everything from individual components to turnkey systems which are engineered, installed and commissioned ready for use.
- Low-temperature drying
- Careful handling of products which are easily damaged
- Dryers with optional cooling compartment
- Treatment of products with a wide range of grain sizes
- Simultaneous removal of dust from the product
- Integrated agitation zone for products which tend to stick together
- Control of the retention time and thus of the product quality
- Injection of additives for granulation drying
- Reduced heat losses by recirculation of the exhaust air
Fluidised-bed driers can be used for many tasks, such as drying, cooling, coating, granulation, agglomerating, calcinating and the removal of dust and gases. It is also possible to combine several process steps in a single system. Applications include the processing of crystalline products, granulates, dusts, powders, coarse-grained goods, minerals and sand, filter cakes in almost all sectors of industry.
- Instant foodstuff products
- Citric acid
- Potato granulate
- Methyl cellulose
- Titanium dioxide
- Clay and bentonite
- Silicon carbide
- Coal, lignite, anthracite
Allgaier also offers special processes for the drying of pigment filter cakes by upstream pelletization of the filter cakes.
Due to their wide range of technical products, ALLGAIER can combine their various driers and screening machines to form complete processing systems such as those used for the manufacture of potato granulate for instance.