+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
A consolidated ever evolving technology.
Vacuum tray dryers with the MULTISPRAY® patented fast washing system for complete cleanliness of all inner parts.
Best results, ergonomics, safety and flexibility for any product batch. These are the qualities that have always characterised MULTISPRAY® vacuum tray dryers, the result of consolidated experience at Italvacuum in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and chemical industry process applications.
The MULTISPRAY® vacuum tray dryers consist of a cabinet type chamber and a series of heating plates. Both the chamber and plate surfaces are heated by the circulation of fluid.
- drying surface areas from 0.15 to 32 m2
- C.I.P. MULTISPRAY® patented fast washing system
- fluid distribution perfected by a totally uniform temperature
- absolute precision in mechanical processing thanks to the high operating vacuum
- completely smooth geometry and construction and perfect polishing of heating plates for total and easy cleaning, in accordance with the extremely demanding cGMP standards
- minimum surface roughness, rounded edges and maximum internal accessibility
- "particle-free" trays for complete product recovery
- nitrogen diffuser for a uniform flow of gas on every single plate
- heated door as an additional process guarantee
- ready for installation in clean chamber
- airtight door lining
- automatic door opening system
The important added value that differentiates MULTISPRAY® innovative dryers from conventional systems is that it guarantees total cleanliness of the inner chamber and all heating plates, in compliance with the increasingly restrictive FDA standards and the cGMP standards of good manufacturing. In fact, thanks to the C.I.P. MULTISPRAY® patented fast washing system, the system can be completely cleaned in just a few minutes, in a repeatable, certifiable way, minimizing washing liquid consumption.
The MULTISPRAY® vacuum tray dryers can be used in any type of application as there are two versions - fixed plate and removable plate, the latter particularly indicated for multiproduct usage.
Also, for the production of highly active pharmaceutical ingredients (high potency API) and R&D activity, Italvacuum has developed the laboratory version LaboDry.