+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Ring Layer Mixer, horizontal mixer, horizontal dryer
Throughput performance: 0.5 – 100 m³/h
The mixing effect is based on a high circumferential speed of up to 50 m/sec. The resulting centrifugal force brings the product into a ring layer at the periphery of the mixing drum. The high speed difference between the rotating mixing elements and the mixing drum combined with the use of different mixing elements guarantees a very high mixing intensity.
AVA Test Centre
To gauge the efficiency of the AVA systems a modern test centre is available. Working with actual ingredients our process engineers help you to develop new products and to perform scale up tests for the design of production machines. There are also rental machines available to perform tests at the clients’ site
Fields of application
The AVA ring layer mixer is used for micro granulation in the chemical and pharma industry, mixing and drying e. g. in the food industry and is also suitable for fibre processing, production of adhesive bonding compounds, pastes and chipboards.
AVA provides you the right solution for your specific application.
- Very intensive mixing
- Highly effective mixing of solids with fluids for the production of pastes
- Production of micro granules up to granules in the range of millimetres
- Optimal disintegration of fibre products
- Very short retention time - therefore small machine sizes with high throughput
- Optimal utilization of the installed power
- Completely closed, extricable mixing drum for easy cleaning and demounting of the main shaft
- Mixing drum with inspection doors
- GMP design with CIP / SIP equipment
- Heating / cooling of the drum
- Antiabrasive lining for optimal wear protection
- Replaceable half shell lining
- Antiadhesive lining
- Mixing elements with hard metal coating
- Materials from carbon steel to Hastelloy