- for point sampling, multi point sampling, all-layer samples
- to take samples from sacks, silos, bags etc.
- suitable for powder or granules
Zone-samplers are used for sampling all types of bulk goods, from the finest powders up to coarse grains such as corn or nuts. To take a sample, the sampler is inserted directly into the sampling good or the container (sack, Big-Bag etc). The sampler is filled through opening of the sample chambers, and the sample can be taken.
- Turn the handle, close the chamber.
- Insert the sampler to the required depth.
- Open the chamber, sample flows into the chamber.
- Close the chamber.
- Pull out the sampler.
- Close the insertion opening with the close-it control seal.