+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Drying, heating, cooling, dry and cooling
The Fluidized Bed Dryer is a dryer with high efficiency, fluidizing powder with gas. It is suitable to dry uniformly the processed material with comparatively high moisture content to low moisture content. The wet powder is dried in a fluidized bed by heat exchange with a gas. The air entering through a sieve tray in a powder charge air causes a very effective mass / heat exchange, as well as a good mixing of the powder. The moisture content of the powder is picked up by the air flowing through and discharged via cyclone and filter. Through its broad application of Fluidized Bed Dryer is used in the food, feed, fertilizers, pharmaceutical and plastics industries.
Continuous type fluidized bed dryer
Continuous Type Fliessbetttrockner (C-FBD): The hot air, blown from the gas dispersion plate (a perforated plate type) equipped at the bottom of the dryer and uniformly dispersed, fluidized and dries the wet material continuously fed. The processed material primarily dried is moved to a next drying chamber through a gap at the bottom of the partition plate and, after finally dried, discharged over the overflow gate.
Heat Transfer Units Built-in Type Continuous Fluidized Bed Dryer (CT-FBD): Heat transfer units (tube or plate type) are built inside the equipment. About 60% - 80% of heat capacity necessary for drying are supplied from the units. Consequently, the hot air volume can be decreased, the equipment becomes compact and auxiliary equipment is also miniaturized.
Batch type fluidized bed dryer
Batch Type Fluidized Bed Dryer (B-FBD): Hot gas is supplied from the bottom of B-FBD through the perforated plate to fluidize and dry the powder materials. Feeding, drying, and discharging processes are repeated in a batch process. There are two options in the discharging process; one is by rotating the perforated plate by a control motor and discharging all of the material into the bottom hopper. The other option is by a centrifuge stream generated by a direction type perforated plate to discharge all amount of powder from the wall of the B-FBD.
Drying, solvent recovery, cooling, heating (crystallization), etc.
Synthetic Resin (PVC, PP, PE, ABS, MBS, PPS,etc), foods, chemicals, fertilizer, feed, agrichemicals, ceramics, pigment, etc.
- Materials dried in a constant-rate drying are processed in a wet-bulb temperature, enabling drying to low moisture content, under a relatively low temperature.
- Minimized damage to the material. Suitable for granules or crystallized materials.
- High drying efficiency by installing the heat exchanging tubes or panels, which cover 80% of heat exchange process.
- Required gas amount is small due to the large heat exchanging area of tubes or plates installed inside the FBD. Therefore, the sizes of each equipment of the system, such as the fluidized bed body, blowers, and dust collecting is minimized.
- B-FBD is suitable especially for the material which requires drying in the decreasing-rate drying zone.
- Easy to remove the heat exchanging media.
- All of the powder materials are easily discharged. Also, the heat exchanging media easy to remove. CIP(Cleaning in place) is also available.