+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Measuring dust emission is important :
- To verify emission in environment and be sure to do not exceed
- limits imposed by law.
- To detect problems on dust collector like damages on filter elements.
- To improve the maintenance process of the filter. Measuring continuously dust emission indeed it is possible to forecast when is necessary to substitute filter elements.
1. The dust emission measuring system proposed by Autel are:
RP04 & SDM1: suitable for the detection of anomalies in the filter elements, it has a 4-20 mA output proportional to the emissions measurement, a scale of LEDs that provides an indication of the level of dust and generates an alarm if there is a puff of dust.
2. RP04 & GDM1 monitoring system : Patented solution that allows to monitor continuously and with reliance dust emission. This solution is thought to provide a continuous reading of dust emission level other that broken bags detections.