+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
MTS offers numerous load cells and built-in modules for the weighing of silos and containers. The selection of the load cells and weighing modules takes place according to the shape, size and construction of the containers, their installation and ambient conditions as well as the required accuracy.
The VC 3500 and LCM 460 are built-in modules with integrated lift lock for loads from 2 to 200 t. The special construction of the modules enables installation directly between the foundation and the container support. The module guarantees optimum force introduction and an extremely high lift and transverse load protection - without any additional steering and lashing mechanisms. This considerably simplifies the planning and assembly of the weighing system. The modules have a transport and installation lock, which protects the load cell from such shock loads as may occur during installation of the silo.
The LCM 460 weighing module is legal-for-trade for nominal loads up to 20 t.
- Silo and container weighing of light to heavy loads
- For outdoor silos
- For demanding industrial environments
- For filling level and inventory control
- Built-in module with integrated lift lock
- For nominal loads from 2 to 200 t
- With high-precision stainless steel double-point load cells
- Module in painted steel, galvanized or in stainless steel
- ATEX approvals optional
- Protection type IP 69K
- The VC 3500 and LCM 460 are equipped with high-precision stainless steel double-ended shear beam load cells. The LCM 460 even has an OIML R60 approval C3 for nominal loads up to 20 t. The construction of the module provides optimum force introduction into the load cell, thus ensuring reliable and exact weighing results.
- The special construction of the modules protects the load cell from high lift and lateral loads, thus ensuring the installation of the load cell module directly between foundation and container support. No additional steering and lashing equipment is required. Slight tilting can also be compensated
- Securing bolts in the upper section of the module protect the load cell from such shock loads as may occur upon installation of the silo. An additional grounding conductor serves as surge protection.
4. Easy replacement of load cells
- This is a special feature: the load cells are fitted into the module in such a way that the cell can be replaced without the necessity to remove the entire module, which is installed underneath the silo or container.