+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Weigh feeders are belt conveyors with an integrated weighing section, which can be adapted to the product properties and the requirements of the application, and which are specially designed for the requirements of precise weighing. They are used for dosing and regulating applications and for high-precision weighing - also legal-for-trade.
VBF weigh feeders are extremely robust belt scales, which are available in very short lengths from 1,200 mm due to their construction.
- Recording and regulation of material flows in the production process
- For applications requiring precise weighing, even in confined spaces and rough ambient conditions
- Weigh feeder for easy and precise bulk material dosing
- High weighing accuracy - ideal for regulation tasks
- Available in short lengths from 1,200 mm
- Simple mechanical design - robust construction
- In open or closed design
- Standard version in painted normal steel, optionally available in stainless steel
- ATEX compliant design for zones 21 and 22
1. Highly variable
- Belt lengths and belt widths can be individually adapted to application requirements. Conveyor belt optionally available as a flat or troughed belt, with a corrugated edge, in rubber, PVC or FDA-compliant design.
2. Very robust
- The scales have always excelled in many applications, even in rough industrial use, in dusty environments and in continuous operation.
3. Good measuring accuracy
- In particular in conjunction with the ModWeigh FBW control units (for continuous quantity recording) or the ModWeigh DBW (regulated weighing and dosing tasks).
5. Low maintenance costs
Belt conveyor with drive, inlet funnel for defined material feed, with connection flange and height level limiter, high-precision weighing unit with terminal box, speedometer, belt substructure, enclosure.