The pocket filter system INFA-JET is a flexible modular system for continuous de-dusting of machines and workplaces.
The extensive series is suitable for volume flows of approx. 100 m³/h to approx. 25,000 m³/h. Almost every combination of design - high, low, round or rectangular - is practicable. During the filtration phase, the cleaning of the filter pockets or pleated filter elements is done in periodic intervals by pulses of compressed air (jet cleaning).
Almost every customer demand can be fulfilled with the pocket filter INFA-JET type AJN - we realise for you the most economical solution both within requirements of the process technology as well as in case of difficult spatial situations. For example:
- as vent filter with or without filter housing or with secondary filter stage
- without or with adjacent or flanged fan
- with dust discharge via rotary valve, double pendulum flap or dust bin
- in pressure shock resistant design respectively with constructive explosion protection
- variants with one chamber or multiple chambers