+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
This makes it an ideal pilot plant and laboratory machine for producing small, trial batches and special orders as well as performing experimental work, particularly in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Gentle touch mixing technique:
The Lindor mixer is a horizontal drum mixer. The material flows in through the inlet and proceeds along the scoops. To protect the integrity of food ingredient powders, the mixer’s rotating drum is fitted with internal tapered scoops which induce a gentle 3-D, figure of eight flow pattern for a thorough mixing effect. When the set mixing time is reached, the outlet valve opens to allow product to flow out of the mixer.
- As no moving parts are required inside the unit, no energy (i.e. heat) is directed into the product.
- The Lindor unit allows ingredients with different particle sizes to be blended together without the risk of separation.
- The absence of dead spaces inside the unit also ensures all the product is subjected to the mixing action.
- The mixers are also quick and easy to clean, via three dust-tight access panels,
- Mixing times between one and three minutes are recommended and good results are obtained with load rates as low as 10%
- Lindor mixers are energy-efficient blenders, giving savings up to 90% compared with more traditionally designed mixers
- All contact parts are made from food quality stainless steel, which means they meet with FDA standards.
- These mixers come in a range sizes , with volumetric capacities ranging from 10 to 25,000 litres.
- Fluid injection system
- Control Unit
- CIP system
- Complete stainless steel version
- Cryogenic freezing
- Lump breaker
- Turnkey projects