+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Due to increased requirements, conventional conveying systems are ever more frequently coming up against their limits. The solution to these problems is pneumatic conveying. There are many materials that are especially suitable for pneumatic conveying systems.
- Bulk goods from the construction material and construction chemical industry, such as e.g. sand of different grain sizes,
- Abrasives, quartz powder etc.
- Binding agents and filling materials, such as cement, feldspar and magnesite
- Chemical additives such as Amylotex, Walocel
- Fibres such as glass fibres, pulp, other materials, such as e.g. soda, perlite, polystyrene or filter dust
In addition to this, pneumatic conveying technology offers even more areas of application. Constant continuation of the basic research is therefore eminently important.
- Design and manufacture of cyclones
- Concepts for dense-flow slow conveying
- Bypass conveying
- Design and manufacture of laval nozzles and injectors
Since development was started in this field in the year 2000, doubrava has realised a large number of pneumatic plant concepts.
- Sluice conveying in pneumatic conveying procedures
- Medium pressure conveyors with sluices and integrated weighing systems
- Injection conveyors with pressure or suction-pressure combinations
- Conveying from tanker vehicles and wagons in the pneumatic procedure