+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The mill Rotodue 4C is suitable to produce air classified powders with granulometry in the range 0 to 100÷300 micron, with d50= in the range 10÷40 micron.
Product fineness is easily adjustable by varying the speed of the dynamic air classifier.
The discharge of the product is pneumatic in air stream and therefore the mill is specially suitable for the operation with hot gases.
This allows a partial drying of moist materials during the grinding operation and results in a tremendous reduction of investment, space and operation costs compared with plants where drying is made in separate equipment before grinding
Drying and grinding of petroleum coke and/or coal 97% minus 90 micron, for plants using solid fuel.
Fine grinding and drying of clays for single-fired ceramic tiles
Production of fine powders of medium hard minerals, such as talcum, gypsum, limestone, barite, lime, magnesium oxide.
- Body of high thickness welded steel, fully protected inside by replaceable wear plates. Two large hinged covers with hydraulic system for quick opening give easy access to the grinding parts
- External bearings, grease lubricated, enclosed in dust-tight supports
- Toothed grinding plates wear resistant steel
- Standard multi-disc rotor with swinging hammers
- Heavy duty drum type rotor type “XP” with fixed hammers
- Hammers of cast high chromium alloy
Type ROTODUE 4C/500 ROTODUE 4C/1000
Feed inlet mm 320 x 570 320 x 1120
Maximum feed size mm 20 ÷ 30 20 ÷ 30
Speed rpm 1400 ÷ 1800 1400 ÷ 1650
Required power KW 2 x 45÷75 2 x 90÷132
Capacity (as ton/hour 2 ÷ 8 4 ÷ 15
Weight kg 5500 10000