+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The MICRO series, which includes electric vibrators M3/4, M3/20 and M3/45, represents the natural evolution of the previous series produced by Italvibras. Experience acquired throughout years of work and specific workshop tests, have allowed significant improvements to be applied to both the technical aspects and design of the new MICRO vibrators, so much so that the product has become even more reliable.
The MICRO series has been designed for continuous use in industrial processes that require smaller size electric vibrators with a lower centrifugal force. MICRO electric vibrators feature IP65 mechanical protection, a highly resistant light aluminium alloy casing and stainless steel weight covers. Lubrication is the Long Life maintenance-free type. MICRO electric vibrators are used in many different applications for the feeding, conveying, sifting, sorting, separating and compacting processes carried out by automatic machines in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, packaging industries and for automation purposes in general.
The windings are subjected to the strict tests established by the standards involving all the pieces produced. The lamellar eccentric weights can be regulated in steps by changing the actual number of weights mounted. The fixing center-distances, which are identical to those of the previous MICRO series, ensure perfect interchangeability.
Threephase models are supplied with power flex (2 meters). Single-phase models are supplied with power flex (2 meters) and condenser installed in a casing along the flex itself.
Some information about technical characteristics:
- Power supply: threephase from 24V to 480V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz, single-phase from 100V to 130V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz and from 200V to 240V, 50 Hz or 60 Hz;
- centrifugal force: can be adjusted from 0 to the maximum value indicated;
- mechanical protection: IP65;
- ambient temperature: from –30°C to +40°C to ensure correct operation;
- lubrication: Long Life maintenance-free type bearings;
- operation: continuous service at the maximum centrifugal force and electric power indicated
- casing: in highly resistant light aluminium alloy with surface polishing treatment, stainless steel weight covers;
- eccentric weights: lamellar, adjusted in steps by changing the number of weights mounted.