+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
WAMAIR® Dust Collectors consist of a polygonal shape 304 stainless steel casing, horizontally or vertically inserted filter elements, and a reverse air jet cleaning system integrated in the hinged access door. WAMAIR® Dust Collectors are either built in for venting applications or come as a stand-alone unit with dust collecting hopper. For suction, versions with an integrated fan are available.
WAMAIR® Dust Collectors separate dust from the air flow by means of pocket or special POLYPLEAT® filter elements. Dust drops down after an automatic reverse air jet cleaning device inside the front inspection door has removed it from the filter elements.
The dirty air flow may enter the filter casing from the top inlet flange where heavier particles are subsequently pre-separated while the flow is on the descent. Alternatively, dirty air may enter from the bottom flange which can be either connected to a WAM® PT-type hopper or to the device to be de-dusted (silo, belt conveyor, bucket elevator, chain conveyor etc.).
A special ATEX-version for zone 22 (category 3D equipment) is available.
Performance & Technical Features – Benefits
- High quality compact 304 stainless steel body
- Filter surface: 3 to 70m2 (32 to 755 ft2)
- Air volume from 250 to 6,500m3/h (147 to 3,830 cfm)
- High filtration efficiency thanks to high range of B.I.A.-rated filter media
- Multi-functional electronic control panel installed in standard version with end of cycle cleaning system
- Dust collectors can be easily turned into food-grade version
- Standard equipment developed for temperature range from -20°C to 80°C (-4F to 176°F)
- ATEX 94/9/EC version available for zone 22 (equipment category 3D)
- ATEX reduced pressure PRED = 0.25 barg
- Standard explosion relief panel by REMBE®
- Easy installation, filter delivered in one piece
- Reverse air jet cleaning system integrated inside access door for easy maintenance
- Quick filter element removal from clean air side for easy maintenance
- High cleaning efficiency due to "Full Immersion" solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium corrosion-resistant air tank
- Silenced fan range integrated in access door reduces operating noise level