+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The WAH Continuous Single Shaft Mixer is the ideal machine to obtain highest quality mixtures. Mixing with WAH is quick though gentle. Thousands of mixers supplied in the last three decades by MAP all over the world stand for total reliability and durability.
Continuous WAH Mixers operate on the principle of a mechanically generated fluid bed. Ploughshare or shovel-shaped mixing tools rotate close to the horizontal, cylindrical drum casing lifting the components to be mixed from the product bed into the open mixing area. The quality of the mixture is achieved before the product reaches the mixer outlet.
Continuous WAH Mixers are suitable for dry bulk solids (powders, granules, short fibres), dry bulk solids + liquids (moistening + granulating), sludge or low-viscosity pastes.
- Capacity: 2 ~ 1,000 m3/h (1.2 to 590 cfm) depending on recipe and mixer configuration
- Possibility of adding up to 20% of liquid
- End bearing assemblies with various types of air or nitrogen-purged shaft seals or grease sealing
- Heavy-duty mixing chamber manufactured from carbon steel, anti-wear steel or 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Stainless steel surface finish: grit silking, mirror polishing, glass bead blasting
- Wide range of mixing tools (ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade) available with anti-wear coating on request
- Maximum mixing homogeneity
- No product damage
- Low maintenance
- Power rating adapted to application
- High uptime
- Mixing know-how and test facilities
- Special anti-wear surface treatment (anti-wear liner, wear-resistant coating with easily replaceable tiles, ceramic liner, Teflon® liner, stainless steel mesh)
- High-speed choppers
- Equipment for liquid supply
- Pneumatic sampling device
- Pneumatic control panel
- Heating / cooling mixing chamber jacket
- PT 100 temperature probe on jacketed mixing chamber