+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
MLH is a highly versatile, efficient yet affordable laboratory mixer. The Laboratory Batch Mixer consists of stand-alone drive unit with incorporated frequency inverter, an easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft supported at the drive end only, and an easily replaceable, revolving mixing vessel complete with inlet/outlet, as well as an inspection door ensuring free access to all internal parts. Equipped with a variety of mixing tools, the machine produces high quality mixtures which are reproducible over time.
MLH Laboratory Batch Mixers operate on the principle of a mechanically generated fluid bed. Consequently, laboratory results can be transferred to production units. This ensures product and process development required by today’s industry. Quick change of drum size combined with a rich basic equipment package ensures use for a variety of applications. In some cases, to obtain the desired mixing effect, a separately driven high-speed chopper can be installed.
MLH is a Laboratory Batch Mixer suitable for applications in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, biochemical, and powder metallurgy industries.
The MLH is available in three sizes: 6, 12 and 30 litres.
- Capacity: 1 ~ 23 litres per batch
- Possibility of adding liquids
- Available in 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Motor controlled by frequency inverter (possibility of setting shaft speed from 70 to 270 rpm)
- Highest quality mix in shortest mixing time
- No product deterioration or damage
- All internal parts of the mixing vessel easily accessible
- Easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft
- Wide range of mixing tools (ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade, ribbon), available with anti-wear coating on request
- Maximum operating comfort
- Quick release mixing vessel (MLH 6 and 12 only)
- Equipment for liquid injection
- Special surface treatment (mirror polishing mirror, Teflon liner)
- Heating/cooling jacketed mixing chamber