+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
The WBH Batch-Type Single Shaft Mixer is the ideal machine to obtain highest quality mixtures in perfectly reproducible batches. In the last three decades MAP has supplied thousands of mixers to a large variety of industries worldwide. Mixing tests for customers are performed in the Group’s own laboratories in currently more than fifteen countries.
The WBH Horizontal Single Shaft Batch Mixer is based on the principle of mechanical fluidisation of the product.
The particular shape, position and rotation speed of the mixing tools, creates a centrifugal vortex motion which allows the materials to be projected in a three-dimensional way and to merge with each other. This ensures that ingredients with different particle size and bulk density are perfectly blended and mixed with high precision within the shortest possible time.
WBH Batch-type Mixers are used for mixing dry powders, granules or short fibres, for moistening, agglomerating or granulating the same materials, or for mixing liquids or low viscosity pastes.
- Capacity: 10 to 20,000 litres per batch
- Mixing ratio: 1/100,000
- Variation coefficient (CV): 3 ~ 5%
- Possibility of adding up to 20% of liquid
- End bearing assemblies with various types of air or nitrogen-purged shaft seals or grease sealing
- Heavy-duty mixing chamber manufactured from carbon steel, anti-wear steel or 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Stainless steel surface finishing: grit silking, mirror polishing, glass bead blasting
- Wide range of mixing tools (boxed ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade, toothed blade-type) available, with anti-wear coating on request
- No product deterioration or damage
- Low maintenance
- Durable machine
- Power rating adapted to application
- Easy cleaning and access to all internal parts of the mixer
- Mixing know-how and test facilities
- Special anti-wear surface treatment (anti-wear liner, easily replaceable wear-resistant coating tiles, ceramic liner, Teflon liner, stainless steel mesh)
- High-speed choppers
- Liquid injection device
- Pneumatic sampling device
- Pneumatic control panel
- Heating / cooling jacketed mixing chamber
- PT 100 temperature probe on jacketed mixing chamber